Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Wouldn't this be embarassing

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Craes's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2005
    Posts
    1,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wouldn't this be embarassing

    Guess they didn't care if the neighbors saw....

    BERLIN (Reuters) - German police, alerted to a potential kidnapping, "freed" a man from a car trunk only to discover the would-be victim was actually a willing sex slave, authorities said Thursday.

    Police stopped the car after a concerned caller told them he had seen a woman locking someone in the boot. However, on opening it, they were greeted by the sight of the 39-year-old man wearing nothing but a leather thong and a collar.

    "It turned out they were a couple from the S&M scene. The 'mistress' was driving, with the slave in the boot," said a police spokesman in the southern town of Bayreuth.

    Deciding the rear of the car was not safe for the man, officers told him to sit inside the car and sent the pair on their way.
    I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member PVVikeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    2,188
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Wouldn't this be embarassing

    OKAY
    What next? I really can't think of a comment that would be appropriate to post about this. I can think of plenty to post but thay all would get me into trouble [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]
    _________________________________________________________
    HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Craes's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2005
    Posts
    1,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Wouldn't this be embarassing

    ahhhh come on you know you WANT to say SOMETHING LOL [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]


    oh how about this for embarassing too

    SAN FRANCISCO (Reuters) - People who solicit prostitutes in Oakland, California, could find their faces plastered on billboards under a new shaming program that one civil rights group calls bad public policy.

    The city of 400,000 across the bay from San Francisco started putting up billboards on Wednesday showing men arrested for soliciting sex. Other signs invite prostitutes to quit by calling a help line.

    "This idea came out of just thinking about new ideas, doing something to deal with this increasing problem, especially with the exploitation of underage women," said Oakland City Council President Ignacio De La Fuente, who champions the approach.

    The photos on the billboards were partially blurred so the men are not easily identifiable. But in the future photos might be displayed unaltered, an aide to De La Fuente said.

    Critics say the technique -- which De La Fuente said has been used in Texas -- recalls medieval public humiliations.

    "It doesn't seem to us to be appropriate for Oakland to be using shaming as an additional and extrajudicial punishment to single out this group of offenders," said Alan Schlosser, legal director of the American Civil Liberties Union for Northern California. "We don't think this is good public policy."

    Some newspapers have long printed the names of those soliciting sex for money, and courts have backed punishments that include shaming. Last year a U.S. federal appeals court allowed a punishment in which a mail thief had to wear a signboard telling of his crime.
    I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member PVVikeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    2,188
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Wouldn't this be embarassing

    You are just trying to tempt me. It would be so easy to make some remarks about both of these, but some would be offended at what my twisted little mind is thinking [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    _________________________________________________________
    HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Craes's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2005
    Posts
    1,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Wouldn't this be embarassing

    lol......I know what you mean....I too have a twisted mind
    I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Dawgfan_23's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 28th, 2005
    Posts
    51
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Wouldn't this be embarassing

    That looks like something union would try!

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Craes's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2005
    Posts
    1,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Wouldn't this be embarassing

    hehe sure does don't it dawgfan
    I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member imported_Union_Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 28th, 2002
    Posts
    217
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Wouldn't this be embarassing

    I like to wear a dog collar sometimes. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Craes's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2005
    Posts
    1,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Wouldn't this be embarassing

    why am I not surprised with that?? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Dawgfan_23's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 28th, 2005
    Posts
    51
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Wouldn't this be embarassing

    You will have to model for me sometime union!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •